All in Meals (AIM) strives to empower every body to improve their health through delicious, convenient, and nutritious food. We want you to reach fitness goals and feel your best.
Why We Started
Fuel Results. Live Better. Go All In.
Nutrition plays such a BIG role in your health and fitness performance. Playing collegiate sports and growing up as an athlete, AIM founder Hamilton saw an opportunity to make healthy meals taste delicious while being convenient and easy. He started AIM to help serve the community and make healthy food accessible to everybody who wants to live and feel better.
All In Meals was started in mid 2021 in Salem, Oregon by founder Hamilton who believes in living a healthy lifestyle and wants to inspire others to do the same. He worked hard to make AIM a reality. From the conception of the idea to opening up a commercial kitchen, Hamilton and his team are committed to providing a service unlike any other. Everything is made in-house from the recipes to the sauces with health and fitness at the top of their minds in all decision making.
Where we’re going
Our goal is to inspire and enable people to achieve their health goals through food, fitness and technology. We aspire to grow our roots in the Willamette Valley and expand beyond. Commitment to results and a better life for everyone is what drives our passion every day.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
AIM Nutrition and Weight Loss Specialist
- BS in Health Sciences from Corban University
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer – 5 years
- NASM Weight Loss Specialist – 1 year
- Helped over 200 people achieve their goals over the years, ranging from 12 to 98 years old
What makes All In Meals so healthy…
- Portions are controlled to promote weight loss
- Real, whole ingredients
- The meals are built around the protein choices, aiding in overall body health
- Our meals use a variety of veggies to cover a broad spectrum of vitamins and nutrients
- The food tastes amazing which means adherence is no problem
“All in Meals’ services seriously helped me in my training before I went to college. I felt that they really knew what was necessary for an athlete’s diet while just as equally considering the taste of it. That’s something that’s pretty rare for meal prep services.”